[BlueOnyx:24975] Re: CentOS8 / Blueonyx 5210R / issues with jailed rsync

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Jun 18 19:10:29 -05 2021

Hi Dirk,

> is there a way (do you have a way via any update) to fix this for all affected sites at once?

I just published updated "base-shell-*" RPMs for BlueOnyx 5210R that
bring this new script aboard:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/jail_toggler.pl

Run it as "root" without any parameters. It will toggle Shell off for
all Vsites (and their Users) and will then return the Shell settings of
the Vsite (and Users that had shell) back to what it was.

This effectively removes the Jailkit jails and deploys them again from
scratch.