[BlueOnyx:24825] Re: 5209 Cannot enable Api // BlueOnyx_CSRF_token is unknown

rordonez at xnet.com.mx rordonez at xnet.com.mx
Tue Mar 16 16:02:52 -05 2021

Thank you for the prompt answer,
Did try that too,

***With CSRF Disabled We get the following error;

Sorry, an internal server error occurred. The attribute ci_csrf_token is
unknown. Please visit http://BlueOnyx.it/ for technical info.

What we tried:
Restart cced and admserv :
systemctl restart cced.init
systemctl restart admserv

Maybe missed something, this happens the same on all our virtual 5209
Nginx is enabled ,

regards

Rodrigo O
Xnet