[BlueOnyx:24826] Re: 5209 Cannot enable Api // BlueOnyx_CSRF_token is unknown

Fungal Style wayin at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 16:14:18 -05 2021

Hi Michael,

Thanks, I was beginning to wonder also as I setup a 5210r and also tried a 5209r as I was getting the same thing but was yet to post as I had a few other pressing items on my plate, was thinking of trying the suggestion you made but did not get round to it yet, at least I know it is not just me and thanks for the update and prompt reply also.

Regards
Brian