[BlueOnyx:24827] phpmyadmin and/or MariaDB via GUI issues

oldcabin webmaster webmasterw117 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 19:59:11 -05 2021

5209R

When I try to access the phpmyadmin interface as admin via the BX GUI I am
getting:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getWrapped() on a non-object in
/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/helpers/uifc_ng_helper.php on line
343

Also when I try to look at any web settings for my vsites thru the GUI I am
getting this:

MariaDB connection cannot be established. Please check the settings under
'Network Services' / 'MariaDB Config' first. Also see if MariaDB is running.

Sites are still up and working.

Box was yumed a few days ago. Had some errors but it seemed to finish ok.
Tried to yum tonight after doing a yum clean all and it said no updates
available.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

--Tim