[BlueOnyx:24828] Re: phpmyadmin and/or MariaDB via GUI issues

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Mar 16 23:29:29 -05 2021

Hi Tim,

> 5209R
>
> Also when I try to look at any web settings for my vsites thru the GUI I
> am getting this:
>
> MariaDB connection cannot be established. Please check the settings
> under 'Network Services' / 'MariaDB Config' first. Also see if MariaDB
> is running.

This is related to the phpMyAdmin issue. The GUI needs to know the
MariaDB "root" password and if that GUI page says "MariaDB connection
cannot be established.", then the GUI doesn't know the 'root' password.

The fix? Enter the current MariaDB "root" password and save the changes
on that GUI page. That should fix the issues.