[BlueOnyx:24829] Re: phpmyadmin and/or MariaDB via GUI issues

webmaster webmaster webmaster at oldcabin.net
Wed Mar 17 13:54:54 -05 2021

Yes this fixed it

The system said that there was NO password set.

I set it and all is good regarding phpmyadmin. Haven't checked the vsites
yet. Guessing they are good also

Thank you

Was this a glitch on a yum I did that watched out the user name and
password in the GUI?
That machine was humming (actually limping, there are other issues) along
and the only thing I have done recently to that machine was yum it

Thanks again

--Tim