[BlueOnyx:24871] Re: FreeBSD 13 and pfSense drama (Off-Topic)

Ken Hohhof khohhof at kwom.com
Sun Mar 28 13:01:44 -05 2021

OK, true, this doesn't reflect well on Netgate.

The fact that the guy is an ex-con makes for a good headline, but is perhaps
somewhat irrelevant to the story.  Here in the Chicago area we used to have
a hot dog place named "Felony Franks" that employed ex-cons.  I wonder which
is more worrisome, having felons cook your food or write your code?