[BlueOnyx:24873] Re: FreeBSD 13 and pfSense drama (Off-Topic)

Lewis Gardner lewisg at iglou.com
Sun Mar 28 22:45:08 -05 2021

I certainly wouldn't take that "lesson" from this tale of woe!

If the code WASN'T open then no one would be the wiser. In this case
others were able to see the mess and fix it. A black eye for some is a
chance for brilliance for others. Who do you trust now? I have always
been impressed with FreeBSD.

I have no problems with felons that have paid their debt doing work.
Some may be more honest now than those that have not been caught and
convicted yet. Supervision is the key to success...