[BlueOnyx:24953] Automatic Let's Encrypt renewal fails if Redirect/Proxy website is enabled.

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Fri May 28 11:38:02 -05 2021

Hello,

if I have enabled Services -> Web -> Redirect/Proxy Website -> Redirect Type
permanent  for a website the automatic Let’s Encrypt Renewal fails.

I would assume that this forwarding is not automatically checked as part of
the renewal process, switched off if necessary and then switched on again if
necessary, and well, with the forwarding it becomes difficult for Let's
Encrypt to reach the file on the server.

Michael, can you check this once?

best regards

Dirk

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel