[BlueOnyx:24954] Re: Automatic Let's Encrypt renewal fails if Redirect/Proxy website is enabled.

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri May 28 12:47:44 -05 2021

Hi Dirk,

> if I have enabled Services -> Web -> Redirect/Proxy Website -> Redirect> Type permanent  for a website the automatic Let’s Encrypt Renewal fails.
That is indeed ... unexpected. The redirect should trigger after the
Alias for the Let's Encrypt verification directory. But then again, I
suspect this is due to the nature of permanent redirects.

I'll take a look at it, but I'm currently working on a feature update on
base-ssl anyway to incorporate SSL certificate validity for subdomains.
So this might take a few days until I release a fix alongside that
feature update.