[BlueOnyx:25191] Re: Switch to Almalinux for existing CentOS installation?

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Thu Nov 4 09:46:57 -05 2021

Hello Michael,

I am in principle also for the variant 1.
Because if it is not 98% sure that the process runs independently without any problems, but if it is 10% or more likely that problems occur, then that would be a problem if dozens of servers get a problem at the same time. You don't want to do the support (neither do I for our customers 😊 ).

Therefore +1 for variant 1 + sufficient hints that it is now possible. Perhaps in addition a troubleshoot page on which the most known problems and their solutions are listed.

best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel