[BlueOnyx:25080] Re: Problem Lets Encrypt SSL Certificate Subdomain - fixed

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Sep 2 14:23:11 -05 2021

Hi Gerrit,

> It looks like there are some configurations being put in the config that
> does not match the apache Version.
Doh! Of course. :-(

That's for 5210R indeed. It didn't bugger out during my tests as I was
using "Nginx as SSL proxy", in which case the Apache configs of the
Subdomains don't have a separate SSL-VirtualHost section.

I just published an updated base-subdomains for 5209R which fixes that
issue.

Many thanks for bringing this to my attention!