[BlueOnyx:25081] Site with multiple IP

Brian Davis bldavis at texquest.com
Fri Sep 3 10:46:32 -05 2021

Pardon if this has been asked before, but I have a server using both NIC
with different Ips (obviously) and have a site that needs to respond on both
of them due to one being an internal address and due to a firewall rule the
site's DNS in the network is set to the private address.  I usually go into
the vhost file for that site and put the 2nd IP in so that it responds
correctly.  However at times, updates cause the file to regenerate kicking
out that change.  Since the web interface won't allow you to put both IP
addresses in without an error, is there anyone who has found a good work
around for this to allow the vsite to respond on both interfaces without
manually editing after getting complaints that "the site is down again"?