[BlueOnyx:25090] Re: 5210R i18n Bug??

K.SASAKI(HIS) sasaki at symphony.co.jp
Thu Sep 9 05:34:00 -05 2021

Hi Michael

thank you for your reply
Also, I'm glad I could solve it
Also try with the published module

In detail, it was converted to 5209R (CentOS 7.2)-> 5210R (Alma 8.3)
using Migrate.
In this Japanese processing, when 510 people were migrated with the
Migrate command, the names of 4 people were garbled, and even if they
were updated by new registration or editing, they were not registered,
so we tested with only 5210R newly. But it ’s the same, so I asked a
question.

I think that the module that will be released in a few days is the part
of the management screen, but there is also an i18n problem with the
following command, so it would be helpful if you could handle that as well.
★I forgot to write the command
/usr/sausalito/sbin/easy-migrate.pl --source IP -p 22 --ip IP --vsites
all --nodns