[BlueOnyx:25092] Re: 5210R i18n Bug?? - fixed

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Sep 9 13:42:37 -05 2021

Hi Sasaki,

> thank you for your reply
> Also, I'm glad I could solve it
> Also try with the published module

Very well. I just published the code changes to SVN ...

https://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset/4177/

... and also released updated RPMs for 5210R to the BlueOnyx YUM
repositories.

You can install them via ...

yum clean all
yum update

... and that should then fix the problem.

> In detail, it was converted to 5209R (CentOS 7.2)-> 5210R (Alma 8.3)
> using Migrate.
>
> /usr/sausalito/sbin/easy-migrate.pl --source IP -p 22 --ip IP --vsites
> all --nodns

That's fine and it should have brought over the data in the same format
as it was on 5209R.

> the names of 4 people were garbled, and even if they
> were updated by new registration or editing, they were not registered

That's interesting. Please try to enter their names again after you
installed the update. If it *still* doesn't register afterwards, then
please contact me again and send me the exact Japanese text that you
entered.

I will then try to reproduce and fix the problem.