[BlueOnyx:25119] Re: CLI command caddvsite and cmodvsite

Nobu kumada0713 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 05:00:22 -05 2021

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your reply, I really appreciate it.

ok, understood the situation and history for CLI tools, it seems legacy.

For the API, yes, I have also found the API on the documentation for
Blueonyx, however as you also mentioned, it seems to be designed for
WHMCS,
I don't have WHMCS and I desire to do that completely automated with
no expense. I have tried to use it using the curl command on linux
console,
but I am not sure if my API options or JSON structure is correct or
not, I couldn't get the result I expected, of course vSite has not
been created.

this might be made you bother  but do you have any sample to access
using curl and API for Blueonyx?

Thanks in advance, BR
Nobuyoshi