[BlueOnyx:25124] Re: Blueonyx 5210r on ARM? I assume ARM support ended with 5109r?

Fungal Style wayin at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 01:51:59 -05 2021

Thanks Michael, I suspected as much, but thought I would ask just in case (and put it out there in case anyone else was wondering).

It was a passing though and I was thinking an "easy way" for a quick test environment, although it would be visible on the internet so I concur most likely not advisable due to lack of updates as it would be for a RH8 variant.

Regards
Brian