[BlueOnyx:25407] Re: Installing BO Professional Edition

180plane 180plane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 09:42:23 -05 2022

Hello Michael,

I just logged back in to my Store account and double checked my login and
also just reset my password.

I then went back to my BO GUI and clicked on the Link a Package --- then
re-entered my login and new password.

Now when I click on Third Party Software --- I am still not seeing any
software from the Store.

Thank you