[BlueOnyx:25408] Webmin "Filesystem Backup" module

Ceelie, Arie (VodafoneZiggo) arie.ceelie at vodafoneziggo.com
Fri Apr 29 10:43:11 -05 2022

Hello all,

after having a hell of a time with an old server, corrupted disks, almost lost data, and having to make a healthy investment in some data retrieving software I set up a 'new' server with squeaky clean memory modules and disks. I'm busy with transferring the files I need.
I had multiple automated backups on multiple disks setup with the Filesystem Backup module in Webmin. Retyping these by hand is going to be quite a job, so I wonder if anyone knows if these settings are stored in a config file or whatever, and where this file is located?
Cheers,

Arie