[BlueOnyx:25809] Re: 5211R: system php update - admserv fails on php-fpm restart

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Dec 10 18:46:03 -05 2022

Hi Juerg,

 > What's the reason to store the admserv-php-fpm sock- and pid-file in
 > /var/run/php-fpm? I think move them to /var/run/admserv-php-fpm would
 > make sense. What do you think about?

Many thanks for testing this out. Yeah, that totally makes sense. I just
released an updated base-admserv to YUM that changes the location of the
PID and Socket file to the directory /run/admserv-php-fpm/ to keep
things separate from the OS's PHP-FPM:

https://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/changeset/4446/

> - /usr/lib/systemd/system/admserv-php-fpm.service
> - /etc/admserv/php-fpm/php-fpm.conf
> - /etc/admserv/php-fpm/pools/admserv.conf
> - /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf

Yeah, all these needed to be updated and the new base-admserv RPMs do
this in one go.

Many thanks!