[BlueOnyx:25834] Re: 5211R: network problem after first reboot before initial setup

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Dec 13 21:22:36 -05 2022

Hi Juerg,

Earlier I wrote:
> I just added that to the handler and published new base-network RPMs to
> YUM. I'll roll up another ISO and do a test install from it to see if
> that also fixes the busted network I encountered after the initial
> config. It sounds like it might solve that as well.

Indeed: The now mandatory ...

`/usr/bin/nmcli con down eth0 && /usr/bin/nmcli con up eth0`;

... in rewrite-ifcfg.pl fixes the network issues I've had with the ISO
after the initial configuration of the network on fresh installs.

Now it works like a charm. Many thanks again, Juerg!

A new 5211R ISO image and VM disk images have been published.