[BlueOnyx:25308] Stuck package

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Sun Jan 23 11:58:39 -05 2022

I have a bit of a problem on an old 5208R.
I intend to migrate it shortly but in the meantime have a problem with APF / Fail2ban not working.
I decided to uninstall and re-install the packages.
Both uninstalled okay and APF re-installed okay but Fail2Ban came up with failed post install script.
It is not basically in no man’s land. It is not showing as installed but I cannot unlink because it says it has to be uninstalled first.
If I try and install it again I get failed post script. So catch-22.

Is there a way to clear it out manually?

Thanks

Colin