[BlueOnyx:25309] Re: Stuck package

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Jan 23 12:04:56 -05 2022

Hi Colin,

> It is not basically in no man’s land. It is not showing as installed but
> I cannot unlink because it says it has to be uninstalled first.
>
> If I try and install it again I get failed post script. So catch-22.
>
> Is there a way to clear it out manually?

I think the issue is related to the Fail2ban PKG trying to YUM-install
some dependency off the BlueOnyx F2b YUM repository. Since the official
CentOS 6 and SL6 repositories went away due to the EOL of the OS, this
partial YUM install is probably broken. Even with our EL6 F2b still
being generally available.

Best would be if you send me the login details and I'll then shake it
loose. Also let me know if you want it be left linked and installed, or
unlinked and uninstalled.