[BlueOnyx:25493] Re: Deactivate Letsencrypt for main domain name fails

Jochen Demmer jdemmer at relaix.net
Tue Jul 5 02:24:15 -05 2022

Hi,

this will result in SSL certs not being fetched at all but there are remaining domains that shall be served and that also shall have SSL certificates.
Isn't there a best practice for such scenarios? I figure renaming a vhost isn't possible in Blue Onyx.
Is there maybe a way to rename it manually in the backend?

Jochen Demmer
--
System- und Netzwerkspezialist

RelAix Networks GmbH
Auf der Hüls 172
52068 Aachen

Tel.:      0241 / 990001-0
Fax:       0241 / 990001-11
E-Mail:    info at relaix.net
Internet:  http://www.relaix.net/

Geschäftsführer: Thomas Neugebauer
Amtsgericht Aachen, HRB 15108
---
Kennen Sie schon: hex/AC - das hochmoderne Rechenzentrum für die Region Aachen
                  Äußerst ener­gie­ef­fi­zi­ent sowie nach ISO-27001 und TÜV-Level 2 zertifiziert.