[BlueOnyx:25514] Re: Node.js and npm

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Tue Jul 19 16:38:48 -05 2022

It should be fine, nodejs is not used as part of the system, so it wont
interfere, of course you may run into execution permissions problems
depending on where you locate the binaries.

BTW. I thought I would do a serch to see if there was a nodejs package for build 20210202 for a 5210R in en_US
installable from yum and I got the following repo error.

Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'appstream': Cannot prepare internal mirrorlist: No URLs in mirrorlist

Looks like CentOS has changed something.

- Ernie.