[BlueOnyx:25528] Re: AlmaLinux 9 - BlueOnyx 5211R development

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Mon Jul 25 08:30:15 -05 2022

Hi Michael,
any updates on how this is progressing?

I haven't really been paying much attention to Almalinux as you can tell,
because I didn't know about the 5210R CentOS 8 to Almalinux 8 conversion
script until you pointed it out last week.

There is a trend in php development to require at least php 7.4, I see the
latest Roundcube and Wordpress insist on this. I can add php 7.4 to 5210R
but that's only a stop gap, as Almalinux 9 comes with php 8.x.

- Ernie.