[BlueOnyx:25544] Re: AlmaLinux 9 - BlueOnyx 5211R development

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Thu Jul 28 21:19:36 -05 2022

Hi Michael,
in the meantime, can you relase a version of 5210R with php 8.0 which is now
a standard stream in Almalinux 8.6?

I tested that the stream was available on a fresh install of Almalinux 8.6
and it was.

I had to do a:

 yum module reset php:7.2

then
 yum module install php:8.0

and it worked..

(Don't try that on BX it may break big time)

- Ernie.