[BlueOnyx:25571] Re: BO5209R GUI broken because of wrong PHP version?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Jul 30 12:34:21 -05 2022

Hi Arie,

 > Reinstalled the php. I WAS able to access the login screen in the
 > browser but after putting in the credentials it just returns to the
 > login screen.

You mentioned the software you installed had you mess with GLIBC? I
kinda cringed at that and it might be related.

https://www.mail-archive.com/blueonyx@mail.blueonyx.it/msg17477.html
 > I am not able to restart admserv so I can't get the login screen.
 > systemctl status admserv.service shows
 >
> [Sat Jul 30 18:42:11.939661 2022] [ssl:emerg] [pid 14201] AH02240: Server
> should be SSL-aware but has no certificate configured [Hint:

That was totally unrelated to your issue and made things worse. Now your
AdmServ doesn't have SSL certificates, but has SSL configured in
/etc/admserv/conf.d/ssl.conf, which points to certificates that are now
no longer present.

Therefore AdmServ refuses to start.

Try this go get self signed certificates again and see if that allows
you to restart AdmServ:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/cced.init restart
systemctl restart admserv

I'm not really getting the info I've asked from you to assist you. Like
what the logfiles say or what the installation instructions for that
software were that you installed. That's not very conductive.

If you send me the SSH login details offlist I'm willing to take a look
and see if this can be salvaged, though.