[BlueOnyx:25345] 5210R - Additional Server Admin can create Site admins but cannot delete themn afterwards

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Thu Mar 3 04:05:13 -05 2022

Hello,

I have created an additional server admin on one server. Under Expert-Mode,
I have given this user all the rights that are available there.

The user can log in, create new sites and users in the sites. But if he
creates a Site Admin in a site and wants to delete it afterwards, it doesn't
work and he gets the message Forbidden.

Have I overlooked some switch? Do it work as designed or is it a bug?

Best regards,

Dirk

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel