[BlueOnyx:25348] Re: Easy Migrate strangeness

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Mar 8 15:56:17 -05 2022

Hi Colin,

> All seemed to come across fine but we are now finding some strangeness with MX records. :-/
>
> Customers are complaining that domains using more than one MX record have found that only one MX record came across?

Uuuuuh. That's something I so far didn't have on the radar. I'll need to
test it out and will do some dry-runs on a test box to see what's going
on there. I might not have tested Easy-Migrate with respect to multiple
MX records or at least didn't pay much attention to it to spot that
there was an issue.

I'll check it out.