[BlueOnyx:25350] Re: Easy Migrate strangeness

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 16:32:17 -05 2022

Hi Michael,

On 08/03/2022, 21:02, "Blueonyx on behalf of Michael Stauber" <blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it on behalf of mstauber at blueonyx.it> wrote:

    Hi Colin,

    > All seemed to come across fine but we are now finding some strangeness with MX records. :-/
    >
    > Customers are complaining that domains using more than one MX record have found that only one MX record came across?

    Uuuuuh. That's something I so far didn't have on the radar. I'll need to
    test it out and will do some dry-runs on a test box to see what's going
    on there. I might not have tested Easy-Migrate with respect to multiple
    MX records or at least didn't pay much attention to it to spot that
    there was an issue.

    I'll check it out.

Properly weird.

I will give you access to my 'new' 5210R NS3 and you can tie this in with the underscore challenge! <grin>

Kind regards

Colin