[BlueOnyx:25362] Root/admin passwd problems

Blueonyx@Ceelie.info arie.ceelie at ceelie.info
Sat Mar 19 13:12:27 -05 2022

Good evening!

This morning my server stopped and would not reboot, the error from
journalctl was /sysroot.

So I did a xfs_repair on /dev/md0 and /dev/dm-0. Server started, all is
running happily..

But when I tried to login, the admin passwd was set to blueonyx. Changed it.
The root passwd was also set to blueonyx, changed it.

And this is when the shit hit the fan.. Every time I reboot the server, the
admin and root passwd are reset to blueonyx.

(besides, the GUI does not accept the 'blueonyx' or the new passwd. Da
fook?).

What do I have to do to make my own password stick when I reboot?

Help plz?

Cheers,

Arie