[BlueOnyx:25371] Roundcube login

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Wed Mar 23 17:47:40 -05 2022

Roundcube giving me fits on a 5209R server where no login works always
with the Roundcube error "Login failed". There was a space issue on the
home drive at 95% full, but persists even after getting it less than
70%. IMAP working fine, even if I set the Roundcube config default host
to the host with issue on a different 5209R server and vsite where
Roundcube works, I can login to any user account with no issue, so it
seems this is a Roundcube issue. I've compared and set same PHP 7.4 FPM
for the site, tried to completely uninstall Roundcube from a vsite and
reinstall, the issue remains.

Can someone suggest my next step to get Roundcube accepting logins for
any vsite?

--
Robert