[BlueOnyx:25438] Instagram blocks

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Sat May 21 07:07:53 -05 2022

hello

I have a customer who doesn't get recovery e-mails from Instagram to his account on a domain on my server. I couldn't find any instagram.com activity in the maillog, messages and error logs, I just can't figure out why he doesn't get these mails from Instagram. And of course, there is absolutely no support at Instagram, no way to change the recovery address...

I stooped to create an Instagram account myself using the same domain and, effectively, I didn't get any e-mail from them either.

I tried to completely turn off Security > APF (can't just whitelist instagram.com because the Allow Host Rules are obviously IP based only) and turned off also Network Services > AV-SPAM Services, that didn't help.

Any idea how I can resolve this conflict?

Thank you and best regards

で⊃ Meaulnes Legler
Zurich, Switzerland
+41¦0 44 260-1660