[BlueOnyx:25701] Re: BlueOnyx 5211R Released

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 07:30:41 -05 2022

Congratulations Michael,

    BlueOnyx 5211R has been released today! \o/

    After a 12 month development ordeal (starting on RHEL9 Beta!) BlueOnyx
    5211R for EL9 (RHEL9, AlmaLinux 9, Rocky Linux 9) we finally have a
    release candidate ready to present.

    We don't have an ISO image yet (will follow in the next few days), but
    we do have VMDK and VDI images as well as a procedure for a manual
    install of BlueOnyx 5211R onto an existing (minimal) install of RHEL9,
    AlmaLinux 9 or Rocky Linux 9:

    https://www.blueonyx.it/5211r-manual-install

Looking forward to spinning up a test CT.
When do you think you might have a template available for Aventurin{e}?

All the best

Colin