[BlueOnyx:25724] Re: BlueOnyx 5211R Released

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 12:45:50 -05 2022

Hi Michael,

        It works in a VM on OpenVZ 7 and Aventurin{e} 6109R, though. In fact all
        development testing of 5211R was done in VMs on 6109R.

I have tried to spin up a KVM on my 6109R but have come across a problem.

I select vzlinux7 for distribution but

"No OS templates found! Please do a YUM update or manually install OS templates first by placing them in /vz/template/cache/."

I have updated the template "vzlinux-7-x86_64	VzLinux 7 (for AMD64/Intel EM64T) Virtuozzo Template" but still nothing.

What am I doing wrong? :-/

Thanks

Colin