[BlueOnyx:25733] Re: New 5211R service Unavailable

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Nov 24 10:36:07 -05 2022

Hi Keith,

 > I see the ONE-TIME temporary TLS Key generation for admserv.server
 > failed to start

That can be ignored. It'll soft-fail once the TLS keys are present.

> I followed your instructions and since I can't get to the GUI the DEBUG
> doesn't show anything at all

Right. Are you still getting this error message instead:

"The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

That means the service "admserv-php-fpm.service" isn't running. That's
the PHP-FPM of the GUI.

Try this:

systemctl restart admserv-php-fpm.service
systemctl status admserv-php-fpm.service

If the service then is still reported as dead? Then that might be due to
missing libraries that PHP was compiled against. You can test it this way:

Running "/home/solarspeed/admserv-php/bin/php -v" should produce the
following output as shown below, but no error messages.

[root at 5211r 5211R]# /home/solarspeed/admserv-php/bin/php -v
PHP 8.1.12 (cli) (built: Nov  1 2022 14:10:53) (NTS)
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v4.1.12, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
     with the ionCube PHP Loader v12.0.1, Copyright (c) 2002-2022, by
ionCube Ltd.

If it complains about something that is missing, then most likely that
can be fixed this way:

yum install libsodium libargon2

A "yum update" will fix this as well as I posted am updated admserv-php
two days ago that now has these two libraries as hard coded requirements.