[BlueOnyx:25732] Re: New 5211R service Unavailable

kmrichardson at rogers.com kmrichardson at rogers.com
Thu Nov 24 10:22:49 -05 2022

Thank you Michael

I followed your instructions and since I can't get to the GUI the DEBUG
doesn't show anything at all

yum reinstall base-alpine was completed and still get the service is
unavailable

then rebooted the machine and poof! Still nothing....

I did a reinstall because I didn't know if something went wrong with the
install the first time causing the issue as this is an HP iLO network
install so I thought it might be better to start over

So when I look at the https://10.20.40.10:9090/ Alamlinux portal I see the
ONE-TIME temporary TLS Key generation for admserv.server failed to start

November 24, 2022
10:20 AM
Failed to start One-time temporary TLS key generation for admserv.service.
systemd
10:20 AM
admserv-init.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
systemd
10:20 AM
admserv-init.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=203/EXEC
systemd
10:20 AM
admserv-init.service: Failed at step EXEC spawning
/usr/libexec/admserv-ssl-gencerts: No such file or directory
systemd
10:20 AM
admserv-init.service: Failed to locate executable
/usr/libexec/admserv-ssl-gencerts: No such file or directory
systemd
10:20 AM
Starting One-time temporary TLS key generation for admserv.service...