[BlueOnyx:25753] Re: CSRF mismatch: The action you have requested is not allowed.

kmrichardson at rogers.com kmrichardson at rogers.com
Fri Nov 25 17:24:47 -05 2022

Thank you Brian

I did read some of the older archives and seen that as one of the issues with the older servers but Michael had corrected the issue a while ago
But I did double check that and yes the time and zone are correct for the hardware

[root at lists ~]# timedatectl
               Local time: Fri 2022-11-25 17:21:32 EST
           Universal time: Fri 2022-11-25 22:21:32 UTC
                 RTC time: n/a
                Time zone: US/Eastern (EST, -0500)
System clock synchronized: yes
              NTP service: inactive
          RTC in local TZ: no

Like I said I can ssh in to the machine with no issues using the setup password, but just can't get to the web interface to complete the setup