[BlueOnyx:25751] Re: CSRF mismatch: The action you have requested is not allowed.

kmrichardson at rogers.com kmrichardson at rogers.com
Fri Nov 25 17:10:12 -05 2022

As you suggested

I SSH'd in to the machine

Ran this

echo "Find System"|/usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient|grep ^104|awk '{ print "SET
" $3 " csrf_protection = 0"}'|/usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient

[root at lists ~]# echo "Find System"|/usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient|grep
^104|awk '{ print "SET " $3 " csrf_protection =
0"}'|/usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient

100 CSCP/0.99

200 READY

201 OK

202 GOODBYE

And still get this when I go to the wizard

An Error Was Encountered

CSRF mismatch: The action you have requested is not allowed.