[BlueOnyx:25754] Re: CSRF mismatch: The action you have requested is not allowed.

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Nov 25 18:20:56 -05 2022

Hi Keith,

> echo "Find System"|/usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient|grep ^104|awk '{ print
> "SET " $3 " csrf_protection = 0"}'|/usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient
>
> [root at lists ~]# echo "Find System"|/usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient|grep
> ^104|awk '{ print "SET " $3 " csrf_protection =
> 0"}'|/usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient
>
> 100 CSCP/0.99
>
> 200 READY
>
> 201 OK
>
> 202 GOODBYE
>
> And still get this when I go to the wizard
>
> *An Error Was Encountered*
>
> CSRF mismatch: The action you have requested is not allowed.

You say you get this error when you go to the initial setup wizard. But
the colors of the screenshot show you already changed the default looks
of the GUI in "Personal Profile"?

Anyway: This is most likely *still* a timing issue. The CSRF cookie has
a specific validity. If you visit the GUI with a missing CSRF cookie or
an outdated one (too young or too old), then you get this error.

Close the browser and open it again. Or try incognito mode. That will
reset the cookies and you should be good.