[BlueOnyx:25625] Re: Mail server problem with Outlook

Ken Hohhof khohhof at kwom.com
Tue Sep 20 16:50:39 -05 2022

Probably because all the way back to the Cobalt RaQ this is a hosting appliance that provides web, mail, FTP and other services.  Most people using BlueOnyx are probably hosting at least web and email and maybe other services on the same server.

On a server that just does email, there's no reason that a username can't be pretty much whatever you want, @ is just another character.