[BlueOnyx:26114] Re: mbox to maildir conversion

Ken Marcus kenmarcusprecisionweb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 13:28:25 -05 2023

Thanks for the info.

I don't  know if I want to run it again since I think that would revert the
files already converted to a previous date.
Also, I don't know how it would work when migrating once site when other
sites have already been converted.

But I can just open up the email using Outlook on both the old and new
server and drag the emails over.

Ken Marcus
Precision Web Hosting, LLC