[BlueOnyx:26659] Re: jquery warning

Taco Scargo taco at blueonyx.nl
Tue Dec 12 10:23:03 -05 2023

Hi Tobias,

I stand corrected. To be very honest, I personally think the XSS issue this version has is not exploitable (easily) and I cannot think of any way running this version would impact the security of the BlueOnyx UI.

I agree we should always aim to run on non-vulnerable versions, but as sometimes upgrading to newer versions break the compatibility this would not be an easy effort.

But maybe Michael has a different view.

Best regards,

Taco