[BlueOnyx:26690] Re: Updating users password results inability to access inbox on local network

Chad Bersche chad at bersche.com
Thu Dec 28 10:46:40 -05 2023

You may have hit on it Ken.  I finally gave up due to the lateness of
the hour, and when I awoke some time later, it seems that things had
sorted themselves.  It was a welcome improvement, but I never like it
when things just "fix" themselves, so your explanation helps me at least
not scratch my head about it as much as I would otherwise.  Either way,
at this point, things are working again as they always had, and I'm
taking the win.

   -- Chad