[BlueOnyx:25957] Re: 5211R Prox Template Blank install fails to create sites after template change

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Feb 6 21:52:36 -05 2023

Hi Rodrigo,

> To report on a newly 5211 LXC Container,
> If you change any field on the template the add site fails with internal
> server error.
>
> -Systemctl restart cced.init does not solve the problem
> -reboot did not help either had to reinstall from scratch

LXC? It's been a while that I attempted to install BlueOnyx on LXC, so
I'm not sure what to expect when you do that. In my tests LXC itself
didn't offer any disk quotas, so BlueOnyx wouldn't work at all. It would
install, but the absence of disk quotas prevented the "admin" account
from being created, which then broke a hell of a lot of things.

Could you please describe your setup?