[BlueOnyx:25966] Re: 5211R Prox Template Blank install fails to create sites after template change

Rodrigo Ordoñez Licona rordonez at xnet.com.mx
Wed Feb 8 12:19:45 -05 2023

Hi,

We used the recently released Proxmox Template it is an LXC Container.

The trick was to right after installation and Before Update go to the
Template and save anything,

We suspect that creates the required OIDS for normal operation.
a)After that a yum update get the server to normal Operation.

b)Besides than that glitch nginx does not like using SSL Letsencrypt on IOS
Devices

Other than those two works great.

Thanks for the hard effort.

Regards