[BlueOnyx:25988] Re: Mailman moderator request(s) waiting

Patrick Koehne patrick at koehne-net.de
Mon Feb 20 08:19:35 -05 2023

Hi Florian,

Am 20.02.2023 um 13:26 schrieb Florian Arzberger:

>>> i have "1 Mailman moderator request(s) waiting" and can't get rid of it 😉. I get an email reminder every morning. Discarding the message via the admin itnerface obviously doesn't work.

I had a problem with not working mailman-GUI-admin buttons at all on a
newly installed 5210R. I couldn't reject or accept any test-messages.
Selecting the messages and try to "submit all data" resulted in nothing.
The messages were still there. The only thing I could do was to go back
to 5209.

A workaround in a different case of "waiting requests" was to set the
"general" option max_days_to_hold (at the very bottom) for that list to
e.g. 7 days. After that time the pending messages are deleted.

Best regards
Patrick