[BlueOnyx:25996] Re: quota listing — thanks!

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Fri Feb 24 03:26:15 -05 2023

On 24.02.23 01:06, Michael Stauber wrote:
> /usr/sausalito/sbin/get_quotas.pl --help

yes! that's the one I was looking for, thank you!

and no, the GUI _does_ sort the columns ascending and descending in MB, that's true, but _not_ nicely! Michael, if you look at the listing closely, you'll note that the sorting isn't numerically by value (except in the rightmost percentage column), but numerically by figures, or «alphabetically», or however to name it... See the attached screenshot and its transcription:

▼ Disk Usage
964.39MB
94.62MB
92.14MB
903.92MB
90.24MB
9.71MB
83.62MB
822.09MB

On 23.02.23 15:07, Christoph Schneeberger wrote:
> Try 'apropos quota' in a shell, which should report among others 'repquota' which is probably what you're looking for.

thank you Christoph! I didn't know that `apropos` command, /man lernt nie aus!/

Best regards
ヾ⊃ Meaulnes Legler
Zurich, Switzerland
+41¦0 44 260-1660