[BlueOnyx:26005] Re: Active monitor warnings after AV-Spam update 5210R

JW Ronken jwronken at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 03:38:25 -05 2023

Hi Michael
Do you never sleep ;)

In /var/log/maillog I only see these many time
Feb 26 07:00:01 ds30 postfix/smtpd[138336]: warning: connect to Milter
service unix:/run/spamass-milter/postfix/sock: No such file or directory
I've now rebooted the server one time and will keep an eye on it.
If it happens again  I'll send you the support request.
Many thanks and have a great Sunday.

Janwillem